Saturday, April 30, 2011

FireFalls PvP Revealed

FireFall is one of those game's I have been keeping my eye on this year. With a whole host of new games scheduled to release in 2011 it is hard to both keep up with them and try to pick a "favorite". FireFall though has been on my radar for quite some time now. The developers boast that it will be a free to play shooter, MMO style. It brings me back to my days in Planetside honestly. And while Planetside was a great game, there is certainly room for some approvement.


After watching the video below I cannot help but feel like FireFall is trying to be the next Team Fortress 2. I also realized that it definitely has an up hill battle on it's hands, TF2 is almost the epitome of team based shooters and trying to capture the same magic that it has is going to be tough. I will keep my eye on FireFall though, while many other triple A games are coming this might just be the sleeper hit of the year.




No comments:

Post a Comment