Sunday, May 15, 2011

Study of 'Game Transfer Phenomena' Examines Why Some Get Tetris-on-the-Brain [Study][Kotaku]

The guys over at Kotaku have a great article up about what I have been calling "Game Flashes". I have personally had these since my Quake 3 days, well over 10 years now. After playing any game for an extended period of time I can still "see" the game after I stop, while it never bothers my sleep it certainly does cause some odd things in my daily life.


Study of 'Game Transfer Phenomena' Examines Why Some Get Tetris-on-the-Brain [Study]: "

Click here to read Study of 'Game Transfer Phenomena' Examines Why Some Get <em>Tetris</em>-on-the-Brain

If you've ever closed your eyes and seen tetrominoes falling into place, or Angry Birds slamming into stone walls, you're experiencing 'game transfer phenomena,' and it involves more than mentally playing a game long after it's finished. More »

No comments:

Post a Comment