Saturday, April 16, 2011

A New Look, Same Dry Wit.


Spent a good hour or so this morning changing the look and feel of the blog. Been meaning to do this for awhile now, the last time I made changes they looked great in the template designer so I saved them and closed my browser. Was not until I went back a week or so later to pull up a post on another computer I realized how horrible the column widths were. Anyone who suffered through those, thanks for continuing to read! For anyone just tuning in, well... nothing to see here! ^_^

Just started pushing over 100 hours in Team Fortress 2, still not found a hat yet but I have been having a great time. Finding my personal favorite modes are Control Point (CP) and to a lesser degree Payload (PL). Have not tried out arena mode yet, cant find a server for it. Medieval mode was fun for about 10 minutes... it just reminded me a lot of playing multiplayer Heretic/Hexen back in the day on local LAN.

Been trying to keep up with the Potato thing going on with Steam but honestly Portal was only a passing fancy and Portal 2 even less so. I do play Defense Grid:The Awakening though and have been trying to play the new levels, just trying to do my little part to help everyone unlock Portal 2 faster.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha Hexen =)
    Where's your gardening blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hexen was awesome wasn't it :)

    My Gardening Blog is at http://mybyadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete